Ever since this lovely duo officially declared their love, all their fans have been anxiously waiting for their wedding. Now the wait is finally over! This super-cute couple is soon becoming a member of the "Mr. and Mrs.'' squad.
The actress, in fact, shared the reason of not making their relationship official in the initial phase. Here’s what Dipika was quoted as saying:
"I wanted to be sure that this relationship wasn't on the rebound. Also, we were getting to know each other better. No matter how progressive we become, being a divorcee has some kind of a social stigma attached to it in our society. I had that stamp on me. But he gave me that space and despite being aware of my past, never complained about it. He has in fact always respected that. Coming from a small town, even his parents never let me feel that. I have always longed for family. Ammi sends dabba for me when my mother is not there. I feel I am more close to his mom than him. Everything is positive and we are more at peace now."
No comments:
Post a Comment